Colonial,Traditional, 2-Story,Detached - READING, PA
Welcome home to this fantastic home in Muhlenberg Townships 'Villages at Rivers' neighborhood! Upon entering, your eye is immediately drawn to the ceiling height, open floor plan, spectacular staircase and view of the 2nd floor loft. The flow of the main level takes you seamlessly through the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Family Room. The eat-in Kitchen which is open to the Family Room, features plenty of wood cabinetry, a pantry closet, island workspace and ceramic tile flooring. The Family Room is perfectly sized for large gatherings yet cozy enough to enjoy the warmth of the gas fireplace. The Laundry Room is conveniently located on the first floor as well as access to the two car garage with handy shelving, cabinetry and workspace. The second floor Master Bedroom is the perfect retreat from a busy day - Walk-in closet, en-suite bath with jetted tub and private WC. Two additional bedrooms with good closet space, a shared full bath and a loft area that is perfect for an office, playroom or yoga/meditation space! The unfinished 1,100sf basement with 9 foot ceilings provides tons of storage or could be finished for additional living space! This property has lovely front yard landscaping and a nice flat back yard ready for your ideas! The owners have meticulously maintained this home as evident by its condition and updates and are ready to pass it along to a new owner! We know you will love 1003 Bowman St, Reading!!
Rae Wheelan of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Berks County,
Vol. 11, Issue 04, Page 20.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Stone; Vinyl Siding
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Brick; Carpet - Full; Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Loft; Loft
- Laundry Room
- MUHLENBERG,Wired for High Tech,Muhlenberg
- Muhlenberg,MUHLENBERG,Wired for High Tech
- Wired for High Tech,MUHLENBERG,Muhlenberg